Tuesday 6 May 2014

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”

Hello everyone!
Yes, you're right, as this post's title says today I want to share some of my thoughts about music. 

This year I've really been into listening music. Okay, probably you'll think everybody listens music, but I mean that before I didn't care about what music I listened to I just turned on the radio and that was all. It's just that I have realised that some years ago i didn't even care which bands were popular, or about any music awards. Now I think I'm really into it and this summer I'm going to see one of my favourite bands live and it's my first concert and I'm really looking foward to. 



I think that my interest in music has increased because since last year I've been taking a 30 min. journey to school so I spend a long time by myself with only my music. This has forced me to pick up my favourite songs and discovering new artists. 

I really love listening music although my voice for singing is terrible... But I literally couldn't spent more than a day without music, it's like the best feeling in the worls and as this tumblr post says "Music on, world off". i don't think music is my scape, because I feel that's a little depressing to say.. I really can't describe how music makes me feel.

Some months ago I even started a playlist on spotify https://play.spotify.com/user/1131358928/playlist/72yDtC1NAjh12526RmZ08V and I had never imagined how awesome spotify is. I've discovered so many artists there, and I 've also find out that I actually like indie music. 

And last, but not least... my favourite singers:

  1. The Fray: It's my favourite band since How To Save A Life which by the way is my favourite song ever
  2. One Direction: I know it's a topic, but I'm 17 I have to fangirl about something (PS. This is the concert I'll be attending this summer)
  3. Bastille: This has been one of my lasts dicoveries, and if you haven't listened their new album. Where have you been?
  4. Ed Sheeran: His voice. Just that. 
  5. Michael Bublé: His album is the only music I listen at Christmas. He's voice is just so perfect
  6. Birdy: Listen any of her songs, and you'll undersand
  7. Lorde: She's 17. I'm 17. She sings gdfhuñgfdsojgd. I hope you'll never have to hear me
  8. Ellie Goulding: I love her voice and I feel like she's so passionate about what she does, I really admire her
  9. Boyce Avenue: Yeah, those guys who make covers with other artists and are really really talented
  10. I can't pick one last artist so: American Authors, 5SOS, Taylor Swift, Lana del Rey, Alex and Sierra, OneRepublic, The Script, Dani Martin and Raul Gomez (both of them are spanish)

So after rading this i hope you understant why I think Nietzsche was genious to say that "Without music, life would be a mistake"
Love,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...