Monday 26 May 2014

What time is it? Summertime

Hey Internet people!! 

This week I feel like summer is really really really close, although the weather in Spain is rainy and windy (not the kind of weather I expected). Anyway, in less than 20 days I'm going to strart my summer holidays, I finished school two weeks ago and now I feel like time actually flies. 
I can't believe that in a few days I'm going to be an almost university student, I feel really old hahhahhah 
Well this summer I have some plans that I want to share with all of you...
  • At the end of june I'm flying to Florence with some of my friends for 5 days... And anyone can imagine how excited I'm for it, I even have a countdown in my mobile. I haven't travelled by plane since I was 9 so this increases my excitement. 
  • The 8th of July I'm going to attend with two friends the WWAT in Barcelona. I want to be there now, I want to sing and dance to all of 5SOS and One Direction songs.
  • During July and August I've been invited to a few 18th parties. In Spain, being 18 is quite important and everyone wants to throw money down the rain.
  • This year, I'm not going anywhere with my parents as next year I'm going to university, and it isn't cheap...
  • BUT, if I get a really good grade in my Selectivitat test, I'll receive some extra money and then I would also go to a summer camp
As everyone this holidays I'm going to watch lots of TV series, read books, watch films, go out with my friends, go to the beach, etcetera


I hope all of you have a great summer and If you have any suggestions for me, like a book I should read, a movie I must watch or anything, just let me know down below

Love, 
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...