Saturday 31 May 2014

My First Time...

Hello Internet People!!!

Today I wanted to do a Tag. This one, as some of you may have seen in Youtube, consists in answering which have been my first time doing something or my firsts things. This way, you'll get to know me better, so... let's do it!


My first Best Friend
My first memory of my best friend was of a girl named Silvia. We went to the same class during kindergarden. I'm not sure if she still remembers me, but for me she'll be always my first friend



First concert
This question has two answers, I still haven't gone to any REAL concert, as I've said before, on July I'm going to see One Direction live, so that's going to be my first concert. But, I've been to small concerts organised by my school or my city

First word
After asking my parents, now I know that "aga" was my first word. "Aga" was supposed to mean "agua" that in spanish means water. So definetely I wasn't the kind of girl whose first words are something likes mum or dad, I was more original

First CD
The first CD I ever bought was Jonas Brothers by Jonas Brothers hahhaha. Yeep I has a small crush on Nick Jonas at that moment and I wanted to buy their album. I still sometimes listen it and it amezes me how can I still remember the lyrics

First phone
I had my first phone when I was 15 years old, for my birthday. I had been waiting for it amy months and I was really happy to finally have it. The phone was a tactile Samsung in pink

First night out
Last Friday, my parents finally decided to allow me to go out with my friends. We went to a club of Barcelona "Be Cool" and it wasn't the best place to go out. But as I was with my friends I didn't care if the music was a little bit lame or if there weren't many people because I had one of my bests nights ever

First Kiss
Still waiting for it. I know I'm 17 and I most people of my age have had it. Altough sometimes I feel the peer pressure, I don't want to rush things because for me is something important. And now that I've been waiting for so long I want it to be with someone I really like






And that's all, I hope this helps you to know me more. If anyone wants to answer the questions feel free to do it, just tag yourselves down below

Love, 
Becca

4 comments:

  1. I didn't have my first kiss until I was 17. :) And there shouldn't be pressure to be kissed at all! Do it when you're ready!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!! It means a lot <3

      Delete
  2. Loved this post, it really helped get to know you more! I'm seeing One Direction soon too ahh! xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!! Hope you enjoy their concert!! <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...