Friday 26 December 2014

And I never came back

Hii Internet People!!

I cannot express how sorry I am for the lack of posts... I kwnow that saying I was biusy is a frequently listened excuse, but in my case it is the truth. I didn't expect uni to be this hard... it's the day after Christmas day and now I'm in a study break so I've decided to post a quick note to tell you that I'm still here! Well, I still have some posts prepared, althouth they were for September, I'm sure they'll be also perfect for December -January as the new year starts. 
I apologize again for my little dedication to this site.. and I still want to keep the promise of keeping the blog, so I won't fail this time, and even if I use it to complain about my personal life, I'll post something!!

Well, and also, I hope you'll had a Wonderful Christmas with your loved ones and I wish you a very Happy New Year

Love,
Rebeca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...