Sunday 14 September 2014

Last Day Of Holidays

Hi Internet People!!

As you have read in the tittle, today it is my las day of summer... it's sad because it has been my best summer ever and I don't want to end it. As I've been telling you in some older posts, I've been really busy but doing lot of exciting new things these past months.


At the same time I'm a bit excited for what's going to happen tomorrow: UNIVERSITY. Yes, that little girl who was afraid of almost everything (aka me) is finally going to go to university. I remember myself some years before thinking that uni was the place where the big kids went and that I had to be really difficult. And now, I'm just a few hours away to face this new stage of my life. It scares me, a lot. I think I'm not ready for this, I don't consider myself to be old enough for this... 

It's an strange feeling because I also want it to start right now and to know how everything works, meet new people and try new things. Everyone always says that university is better than school because it's the place where you study what you want and what you like and where you prepare yourself for your future career. And that's what I want to do, to start learning new things and I feel like I'm entering to the adult's world.... 

It's a really awkward feeling, like it has lots of pros and cons, but as I can do anything to stop the time I can only face the fact that summer holidays are going to end in a few hours and I'm going to be an university student tomorrow




And.... what am I gonna be spending my last hours of holidays? I'm going to be a total lazy girl and spend lots of time watching Tv shows (X Factor tonight hahhah), reading an amazing book (The night circus, which I totally recommend you), being on tumblr, and watching Mamma Mia! because I watch it every time I feel nervous....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...