Wednesday 3 September 2014

Hello September, I'm back

Hi Internet people!!

I'm back!! After some weeks on holidays I couldn't blog anything but I had some amazing ideas and I can't wait to post them. I'm going to explain you what's been happening this days (or weeks hahhah)


  • So I've been for some days in Milan with my family where I did lots (when I say lots I really mean lots) of photos which you'll see as soon as I upload them to my computer. I'm willing to show to everything I saw and write about my holidays in Italy
  • Summer is nearly ending which means that in a few days I'm going to start university. This is stressing me a bit because it's a new place but I'm also curious to start and learn what I love
  • Goodbye August, goodbye my friends. Many of my friends moved away last week to star university which made me feel a bit sad because it feels weird that I won't be seeing them until Christmas...
  • Lately I've been watching many DYIs and I want to try and do some of them and share them here with all of you

Yep.. so this is it, I'm sorry for teh lack of posts but I promise that now I'm going to be taking this seriously and blog more often.

 Love, 
Becca



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...