Monday 4 August 2014

My July Favourites


Hii Internet people!! 


A week again, here I am and today I wanted to share with you my July favourites... Summer seems to be going really fast, like how can we already be in August?

But I must admit that this has been a good month and my summer is being pretty awesome, so I can't complain. After this little introduction, let's get started with this popular tag


Beauty:
  • As I'm not a girl who is obsessed with make up, I really don't have any favourite item in this beauty category...
Music:
  • My favourite music video this month has been Oblivion from Bastille. I fyou haven't seen it or listen to the song... GO. NOW. And besides my unconditional love for the song, the video stars Sophie Turner from Game of Thrones and she's so flawless in the video. So this is definitely my favourite video from July



  • My favourite songs have been...
  Little Do You Know from Alex and Sierra

Happy Little Pill from Troxye (Troye Sivan)

Youtube:

  • My favourite viral video this month has to be A Film For Ella from Jacksgap which has already 3.000k visits. The video is so emotional and perfect for a hopeless romantic girl like me...

  • I need to mention that a week ago or so, some of my favourite youtubers  like Louis Cole or Joey Graceffa came to Barcelona with a tour. Although I got pretty excited when I knew they were here, I couldn't meet them or anything... Anyway I enjoyed watching their vlogs, snaps and pictures of Barcelona
TV
  • This month I've been obsessed with One Tree Hill. During my trip to Florence, some of my friends convinced me to watch it and it's just amazing. The show is about the Tree Hill high school students and their families. There's a lot of basketball, love, friendship and even murderers,... it's like a soap opera for youger people

Moment
  • As I shared in my last post I was helping at a school for disabled children so that was on of the best weeks of my entire life, it has changed me
  • On a more fangirl note, I went to One Direction's concert the 8th of July and it was perfect. 5SOS were one of the opening acts and they were amazing on stage... I'm a huge fan of them and I loved every single one of their ten songs. I was on the front floor and by the time the boys started the concert me and my friends were in fifht row!! I enjoyed every second of the day and Niall waved at me and my friend as we were jumping really high hahhahah I'll have to admit I fangirled a lot, maybe too much, but I didn't care
I really enjoyed writing this post, so maybe I'll do another one next month. Hope you're all having an amazing summer so see you in my next post or in twitter if you follow me ( @Becasite )

Love,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...