Monday 29 December 2014

DIY: Inspiration Board

Hii Internet People!!

So 2014 is about to end in only 2 days, and I belive that one of the best ways to prepare for the arrival of the New Year is to keep our purpopses clear in our minds. That's the reason why i bring you today this DIY, the Inspiration or Motivation Board. I'm sure you'll have probably seen it before, but most of you maybe hadn't done one of them, so here you have the chance to do one. 



Reasons to do it:
  1. It's the perfect reminder to keep your goals in mind and you can always look at the pictures for some extra motivation
  2. Unless you have final exams in January, Holidays are the perfect time to do it because all of the free time you have
  3. It looks realy cute in the bedroom
Materials:
  • Board or Frame: you choose the size and the material (I used a post-it frame, so that wasy I didn't have to use glue or anything)
  • Computer
  • Printer
  • Scissors
  • Glue or something to stick the photos (it depends on where you've decided to add the photos)
Steps:
  1. The Photos: this is the most entertaining step. You can you into tumblr, pintrest, twitter, instagram or just into google to look for you pictures. I decided to look for photos which motiveted me to study, to excersice, to eat healthier and to keep some of my new year's purposes
  2. The Thoughtest step: this is the hardest one, as you'll have to select which pictures are going to be the ones you put in the board. I'll be better if you do it before printing them, that way you can arrange the size they're going to be and you'll save some ink and paper
  3. Print, print, print: Once you've selected your photos, you can print them and start cutting them
  4. Make it nice: Now you've almost finished, all you have to do is to arrange the pictures all over teh board and make it look like a masterpiece


I hope you like this idea and that you make your own board. I've had mine for some months and I couldn't be happier, everytime I get sad or frustrated because I haven't done something as I should I look tothe wall and I get motivated. This is how it looks like: 


I wish that everyone has had a Merry Christmas and keep in mind that 2015 is going to be the bestest of all the years

Love, 
Rebeca



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...