Wednesday 1 April 2015

I am the last one....

Hii Internet People!! 




Today I'm here to confess that I am jelous of my friends, that I'm gonna be lonely for the next year and that I'm not gonna be kissing any boy soon... Up until today, I was fine with the fact that I hadn't had a boyfriend before but all of this has changed and I don't know how to feel about this new situation


Yesterday I was jumping of excitement because of my best friend. She has liked this boy since summer but nothing happened by then. However yesterday she found out that that boy fancied her too. I could't countain my excitement as her happiness is very important to me. But today a quick though has crossed my mind.,.. If they both date soon (which is probably going to happen soon) I'm gonna be the last one from my group of frinds to have a boyfriend. This scares me as hell, I don't want to be lonely my whole life and in fact I don't expect to have boyfriend by tomorrow, but I also don't want to be the single pringle of the group...

I've talk about this with my bestfriend and although she understands what I'm feeling right now, she is more excited about herself and of course I can't blame her. As her best friend I completely understand her and I am happy for her, but at the same time I feel that I'm gonna be alone, and as always I blame myself for that. I am shy, not very good-looking and I can understand why boys wouldn't want to date me... but I can only feel bad..

This post is very lame but I had to take this out and writting here has always helped me...

Thanks for listenig or reading, 

Love,

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...